2006/05/15

 

Fun Times

Well the weekend was most excellent, despite spending it in Peterborough. My beautiful cousin Erin married her love Blake. I got to spend Saturday night partying it up with Chuckleton. Sunday morning I burned down Westmount. Sunday afternoon I visited the Eastons at Hope Valley. Lidija arrived and we attended a party in honour of the great Andymac (Lord of the Beards) and his gorgeous fiance Rebecca (I've never seen Andymac be so positive/uncynical/optimistic/unlike how we spent entire second year of college; dude must really be in love). Lidija and I toured the Peterborough Lift Lock (which, it turns out, is not even close to being the world's largest - I feel so cheated).
There's the readers digest version of my weekend.

Oh, my most excellent weekend concluded itself first thing this morning with a 'flop'. w00t.

Comments:
Wow, a post about your life :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?