2005/02/04

 

still alive...

Ok, it's been awhile. But, two months after promising it to you right here on these pages, I have a good job. It's with Assurant Solutions. We offer third-party customer service for companies like Future Shop, Best Buy, HBC, CIBC, and others. I'm in the warranty deptartment, so I deal with the warranties that the salesmen try to sell you when you buy your electronics or appliances at Future Shop or Best Buy. I work in an ultra-modern office with all the trimmings, including the best chairs I've ever sat in and about 6,000 19" LCDs. Life is good.




In other news, Southern Ontario is about to recieve it's first-ever WINTER-TIME SMOG WARNING. Comon people! Geez.



I shoulda bought a hybrid.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?