2004/11/28

 

Game of Life

New whip, new digs, new job (soon!). That's right, I've moved back to Kingston! (For those of un-Ontarian decent). AND I bought a new car 10 days ago. It's a brand-new 2003 Ford Focus ZTS. It was probably the last '03 Focus available new anywhere, it was sitting next to '05 models so I got a HUGE deal on it. Seriously, I robbed them. Ask me what kind of a deal I got on it. Anyway, it's the ZTS model, which means it's the luxury Focus. It's got power windows, power locks, remote, tilt/teloscopic steering wheel, six-disc in-dash CD player, leather steering wheel and seats, 5spd manual transmission, 16" alloy wheels with low-profile Perelli tires, Canadian Winter Package Plus (heated seats, traction control, heated mirrors, ABS), etc, etc. In fact, the only option it is missing is a sunroof. Sigh.
So I didn't post last week cause I was waiting for access to these pics so that I could show you my new life. This pic shows my new crib in the background:


This one looks over the bay at the Dupont plant in Kingston:



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?