2004/09/10

 

Whaddaweek

This week started out pretty freaky...put my car in the ditch while working (driving for a rural Pizza Hut). God protected me and Yoda, although I kinda ruined Jonothan's nice bodywork on the driverside fender. Since then, though, it's been a blast! It's been almost like a whole unexpected vacation after New York last week.
Tuesday Steve came up to see me...haven't seen him for at least a year. Got to see his new car, which is a simply fabulous Mazda 3 Sport. Then Wednesday I got to go see AndyMac in the crappy little town of Belleville. Finally, Thursday Dave and I took a trip to Oshawa/Whitby.
I've also seen two movies - Collateral and Bourne Supremacy. Both are excellent, although Collateral may be even more than excellent (let's just say the club scene made AndyMac pee himself a little).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?