2004/08/23

 

R.I.P.

My regularly scheduled blog has been interrupted this evening with breaking news of a terrible tragedy. My first fish died. I had four black ones and three white ones. May he rest in peace.

But it gets creepy after that. I can only see two white fish, a dead one and a live one. I have looked through every possible spot in the tank and all I can see are two white fish. The other one has totally disappeared. Also, the black ones are eating each other. It's mayhem in there. It's my own little Lord of the Flies scenario playing itself out on a glass stage in my bedroom.

Seriously though, it seems like there are two bully fish and two getting-eaten-alive-slowly fish. They don't seem too injured yet. I've tried seperating them, but it seems that no matter which one I trap, the other three just keep attacking each other (they're attack is really just nibbling...they're little fish). Any advice would be appreciated!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?