2004/08/29

 

Live from New York...It's Saturday Night!

This place is a riot! And one might break out here (more on that later).
Dave and I spent most of yesturday in the car. After missing about a dozen turns, we made it to our hotel; a nice Super 8 on 46th Street near 6th Ave (also known as the Avenue of the Americas). We walked around for about 6 hours last night. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe (Andymac is never allowed to enter that restaurant - too many enviable guitars). Times Square was unbelievable. Seriously, television doesn't do it justice.
Today we marched with over a quarter million protestors. I could not have even imagined what that experience is like. After that we went to the Brooklyn Tabernacle (Pastor Jim Cymbala). With a congregation of over 10,000, it's an exciting church.
I wish I could write more, but I'm too tired to move my fingers.


"Hey Bush, how about you have another pretzel?"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?