2004/03/16

 

would you like a little cheese with your line?

"So...what time are you off tonight?"

There's a cheesy line straight from the lips of the main character of some movie or T.V. show, right? Nope. Straight out of my life. More precisely: out of the lips of some crazy old bat tonight at Tim Hortons. Totally made my day, though (yes - even making up for me being a blithering idiot). Kellie was bursting a gut behind the cream machine while this lady gave me an oragamy dog. Best part of the whole story was that my family was sitting in the corner of the store waiting for me to finish my shift (they're on their way to Timmins and then Kirkland Lake).

The idea of spiritual gifts has been mentioned in relation to my last post. So if it gets you guys thinkin at all, then I present the idea that "spiritual gifts should determine one's direction in life". How true is this statement (not at all, a little, always)? Lemme know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?