2004/03/26

 

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

I dedicate this thread to Bush misquotes...due to the unbelievable arrogance displayed by Bush tonight
( http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/business/national/8286872.htm ).

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy, but that could change."

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit... Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." GW Bush, Jr. to Sam Donaldson




Interesting article for all those Passion haters: was this guys repentance genuine? http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Southwest/03/26/passion.confession.ap/index.html




misunderestimate Junior? I don't know how you could?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?